- The heated and air conditioned portion of the pavilion is 30’ by 50’ long, yielding 1,500 square feet with ten tons of cooling capacity.
- The main hall has hardwood floors.
- The interior has weeping plaster walls that look like old adobe.
- The covered pavilion on the east side of the main hall is 30’ wide and 70’ long with two sets of French doors opening into the main hall.
- The covered porch on the west side of the main hall facing the chapel is 10’ deep and 60’ long. There are five sets of French doors opening into the main hall.
- Wireless internet is available.
- There is one set of double doors that open into the main hall from the service porch area.
- The north entrance to the main hall is through an arbor which leads to one set of French doors opening into the main hall.
- There is a broom closet with cleaning supplies, flashlights, and ladder in the service area.
- There’s a 5-disc CD player sound system with four auxiliary jacks to connect portable devices. Microphone and lapel microphone available for use.
- The stone walk–way from the main hall to the chapel is 10’ wide and 41’ long.